Summer 2010 is quickly leaving us and I have many things to complete on my Summer Bucket List.
2. Learn the lyrics to an entire April March song *Working on Mon Petit Ami*
3. Buy an inflatable pool and play with Liv in it *Done*
4. Eat outdoors every Friday *3 Fridays down*
5. Become a regular at the Montrose Farmers Market *Sundays*
6. Buy fresh strawberries *Done* / Make a strawberry pie
7. Take Olivia to Keith & Tina’s for her first swimming lesson *Done*
8. Take Olivia to my Mom’s house in Apple Valley *Done*
9. Sleep in the hammock
10. Make s’mores over our firepit *having a S’mores/Dog party August 27th*
11. Have a friend’s dog party at our house *#10*
12. Take one road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway *maybe go to the Hearst Castle or seal santuary*
13. Take 1,000 pictures of Olivia *I haven’t been counting but I’m well into the hundreds*
14. Take Olivia to a petting zoo *she needs her vaccinations first so this is on hold until Sept*
To start the ball rolling, I want to go to Macy’s this week to pick up supplies for baking so I can bake a strawberry pie #6.
Antz is taking this Wednesday off and we are considering either taking Liv to a local petting zoo or to the Americana for an outdoor concert. That would push our dinner at Duke’s a bit later but the concert is freebie and the Americana is a bebe-friendly place.