I know it’s totally cliche but as I’m watching this show on Mtv called the Buried Life based on the book 1,000 Things to do Before you die, so I feel compelled to list what I’ve accomplished so far. You know, to feel better about myself!
1. Attended a Björk concert in a foreign country *Paris June 2003*
|Every show I’ve been to my camera has failed me, that blue dot is Björk!|
|My BFF Aimee and me right before the show * so far I’ve seen Björk live 5 times*|
2. Been on television *I won the Showcase Showdown on the Price is Right 1997 and a game show called Cram 2002*
Dude, I know…my hair and fake nails are MEGA EMBARRASSING!! It was the 90’s…right?
I won a trip to Venice, Italy *my husband and mine first vacation together*
|Luckily no birds pooped on me|
3. Attended a live taping of Late Night with Conan O’Brien in New York
|On top of the Eiffel Tower|
8. Flown first class internationally *Virgin Airlines from LA to London in 2003, it was lovely*
|Oh man, how will I ever fly coach again?!|
9. Snuck into Björk’s after-party and spoke to/danced with Björk!!! *San Jose 2007*
11. Attended a birth *My sis-in-law August 7, 2000*
|Yep, it’s me and FLAVA FLAAAAAAAAV!|
|I’m sure you know this lady|
13. Went to Salvation Mountain in Indio, CA.
14. Walked across the Brooklyn Bridge *December 2000, boy, was it cold* and visited the John Lennon memorial in Central Park
15. Went to the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose *Spooky Halloween flashlight tour in 2005*
16. Played tambourine onstage at concert *I went on tour with my Mom a lot as a kid*
|Stevie & me in 1987|
17. Saw Michael Jackson live in concert *one of the first official concerts (that my Mom didn’t work) I ever attended in 1985*
18. Flown jumpseat on a red eye flight to New York *when I worked at JetBlue, not recommended*
19. Auditioned 3 times for The Amazing Race *how rad would that be??!!*
20. Became pregnant with our daughter, Olivia Lily 🙂
21** Gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Olivia Lily, June 2, 2010 at 1:35 pm
Our daughter is pretty rad!