1. Favorite John Hughes ‘80s movie? Definitely 16 Candles, I video taped it from HBO back in the 80’s and I watched it over and over so many times that the tracking was ruined on the video. I had the biggest crush on Jake Ryan and I loved the soundtrack. Long Duk Dong rules!!
2. Favorite non-John Hughes ‘80s movie?
A tie between The Goonies and The Lost Boys. The Goonies was my all-time favorite movie until 1987 when I fell head over heels for a blonde boy named Corey Haim. I was obsessed with the Lost Boys, I know every line by heart. I wanted to move to Santa Cruz and become a vampire.
3. Cake or pie? Discuss.
Wow, what a toss up! My absolute favorite is Baskin Robbins ice cream cake in pralines & cream but does that count as official cake?
4. Here is $100 cash, what would you splurge on?
For sure a mani/pedi *I haven’t had one since my bebe shower* and a new pair of red Tom’s
and with the rest I would probably have a feast at Tenno Sushi…mmm I wish I had that 100 bucks now.
5. Here is another $100 cash, but you have to donate it. To whom and why?
$50 to the Burbank Animal Shelter. I adopted my Lola from there and it’s a lovely shelter but I’m sure they could use as much help as they could get. The other $50 would go to WWF. I can’t stand to watch those commericals with the baby polar bear on the iceberg looking for it’s Mommy, it kills me! I feel like animals deserve all my charity.
6. First job you ever had.
When I was 15 I worked as a summer counselor at a camp near my house. It was the best first job ever! I only worked from 8am – noon but I had so much fun. We went on field trips every Monday and I really bonded with those kids. I bought a pager *this was the early nineties* and a pair of boots with my paychecks.
7. Something that you collected and have since stopped but people keep giving you (and what do you do with it now?).
Haha, I was a huge Hello Kitty collector years ago. I have since developed a reputation of being *Miss Kitty* and people continue to give me Hello Kitty gifts on my birthday. I have a bunch of stuff in my closet still in the boxes. On my last birthday I got this guy that now lives on top of the doorway of Olivia’s nursery.
8. Describe your perfect Sunday.