Well, not really but it was on TCM today so does that count? We had a FABulous holiday weekend food & fun extravaganza. Beach day,
Joe’s Crab Shack *with Aimee*, PF Changs *with Story & Chris*, Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles for brunch *with Leslie & Stephen* and BBQ all day today. I’m sure we’ve gained 10 pounds. Antz made the best chicken ever *the marinade was scrumptious* and I made fruit kebabs. Story and Chris came over and Story made delicious grilled peaches in a sugary brandy sauce *so yum* We sat outside and watched Liv splash around in her awesome inflatable pool.
Yikes, our grass is totally dead. Boo, it would be a waste to start watering it now. Maybe next year our lawn will get back to it’s former glory
I did a ton this weekend, including finally getting Snowball IV washed and stickered.
I am right on track with my Summer Fun List
1. BEACH DAYS!! *and get a sweet tan*
4. Engage in a water balloon fight
5. Sleep in the hammock
6. Make homemade peach cobbler
7. Add 10 new farmers markets to my list *#27
8. Take Olivia to a petting zoo
9. Host a Games Night/Playdate
4th of July BBQ *Done*
11. Take a road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway *maybe go to the Hearst Castle or seal sanctuary*
12. Co-host Aimee’s Housewarming party *decorate/make cocktails/playlist*
13. See the Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA
14. Go bike riding *and finally make up my mind on a trailer
15. Finish at least 3 of my Book Club
list *Bonus points if I read in the hammock
Tomorrow night is my second French class! Yay
Bonne Nuit Lovelies!!