Anyone else feel like their to-do list is never-ending? Even the extra day *thanks Leap Year* didn’t help me catch up. I am going to try to squeeze in a month of weekend projects into one weekend *self-admitted NUTBALL!*
- Glass repair dude is coming by to fix a few windows *don’t forget to write his check!!* UPDATE! He did a pretty kick ass job, we’re going to use him again for our large window in the kitchen
- Fix our clogged sink *still clogged, need to call our plumber*
- Help Antz fix the loose bricks on our front steps *bah, he seems to do this every year around this time*
- Repair missing tile in bathroom *Antz needs to paint the grout*
- Put the old crib pieces to the garage
- Go to Target *how has it been 3 entire weeks since I’ve been??!* going Monday
- Figure out why the stupid light bulb we just bought for our floodlight on the deck doesn’t work
- Put together and package Etsy order Ship on Monday
- Remember whatever it is I’m sure I forgot on this list *Clear off front porch!!*
- Finally patch the holes in Antz socks and the rip in my sweater
- Replace broken plug adapter for Lola’s fountain
- Find out why the outside fountain isn’t working
- Refill the hummingbird feeder
- Get in depth details of Story & Chris’ trip to New Zealand
- Watch Hohan make an ass of herself on SNL *she did a decent job of reading cue cards like someone who forgot their glasses, wasn’t this chick an actress a long time ago?*
- Email Antz Liv’s 21 month photo *off to a senior citizen’s pace start, aren’t I?*
Recently I have been depriving myself precious sleep by taking any moment Olivia is sleeping to get some readin’ time. I am currently bumming myself out when I have to put down this golden nugget by Mindy Kaling *you may know her as Kelly Kapoor from NBC’s The Office* but I know her as my new literary BFF. This book is soo good. I really need to thank the hubster for granting me a full hour to soak in the tub while I read undisturbed last Tuesday *believe me, Liv was trying to break the door down*
I’m also addicted to another fascinating book I purchased for yee olde ipad.
I haven’t had as much time to read this one but I will let you know if this Frenchy Maman philosophy has anything to it. *cause Lord knows I can use some anti-tantrum tactics* Oh, and I have become addicted in a Rain Man counting cards sort of way with the Unblock Me app. I allow myself 10 puzzles a day but I’m actually on a 30-40 puzzle rampage. It’s my version of crack! I will soon be on Intervention.
Despite my busy agenda, I managed to get some park time in with T & K which was fantastic. We pretty much played until nightfall. I can’t wait till our playdate next week.
|Liv had a thing for this frog, not sure what that thing was, but she was all over this guy|
|Happy, lovely children|
|Liv is still terrible at the concept of sharing|
|Poor Kieran was so patient and polite with her|
|He is really a gentleman, thanks for being awesome!|
So now I must get some rest *by rest I mean play Unblock Me* but I do admit, this blog makes me want a billion children. I’m pretty sure the chick on this blog is part robot. She’s too adorable!!